[CMake] CMake's XCode generator

Dave Chen dchen at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 16 14:04:42 EDT 2005

I've started to play with using cmake to generate and XCode project.
I'm using XCode version 2.1 and recent checkouts of cmake.

The only slight problem I'm having is that XCode is putting the
libraries and executables in a slightly different directory than
cmake expects.  For a Development build XCode is putting the
libraries in lib/Development and the binaries in bin/Development.
Cmake doesn't know about the Development part, so Xcode can't link or
execute things properly.

What version of XCode is cmake targeting?  It must be a previous
version, since XCode asks to convert the project when it starts up.

Dave

David T. Chen, PhD  [contractor]
mailto:dave at nlm.nih.gov           http://visual.nlm.nih.gov/~dave
phone: 301.530.5958               fax: 301.402.4080
National Library of Medicine