[CMake] addition to GET_TARGET_PROPERTY

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 13:55:28 EDT 2005

> Von: "Alexander Neundorf" <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>
>
> Hi,
>
> the attached patch adds a read-only property "TYPE" to
> GET_TARGET_PROPERTY. It returns one of cmTarget::TargetType.

A related question, which targets are known in which part of a source
tree ?
GET_TARGET_PROPERTY(some_lib) often returned "NOTFOUND", whereas somelib
is built in the same project. Since cmake is able to manage the
dependencies, I thought all targets would be know during the cmake run
basically everywhere. Am I wrong with this ?

Bye
Alex

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++