[CMake] behavior of SUBDIRS changed

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 10 12:20:09 EDT 2005

I believe that I just encountered a change in the behavior of SUBDIRS.
I was using a version from december and I am now using a version from a
few days ago. Is  there suppose to have been a change in behavior? that
wold seem like a very bad thing to me. I might be able to narrow down
the case to a small example if needed, but that wold take some time.

The change seems to have to do with when the subdirectories get
traversed and how when the subdirectories cache variable effects the
parents variable.

Thanks

Bradley Lowekamp
Management Systems Designers Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
'blowekamp at mail.nih.gov