[CMake] cmake 2.2.0 and KDevelop3 Generator

Filipe Sousa filipe at ipb.pt
Wed Jul 20 08:24:43 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 12:47, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> [...]

Neither do I. I'm using "short output" with CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILES turned off
which is the same as "very short" with CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILES turned on
except that the later is not working for me, maybe because c++ is not
recognized by kdevelop. I'm happy with the first case, works with cmake, gcc
3.x, 4.x (c++,cc,...) and icc 8.x, 9 (icc and icpc).

> do you use ? I'm using IDEAL mode.

So am I

--
Filipe Sousa