Re: [CMake] Qt4

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Jul 20 07:51:38 EDT 2005

> >If I have a file that includes the generated file, shouldn't cmake
> > generated dependencies on this file and automatically generate the
> > header file from .ui file or do I have to use
> > SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(${source} PROPERTIES OBJECT_DEPENDS
> > ${ui_header})?

AFAIK cmake generates only dependencies to existing included files, i.e.
not to files which have to be generated first.
So yes, you have to use SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(). Also make sure
that you don't overwrite any existing manually set depends, since
OBJECT_DEPENDS *sets* the value, it doesn't *append*.

Bye
Alex

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++