[CMake] cmake 2.2.0 and KDevelop3 Generator

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Wed Jul 20 06:57:39 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 11:49, Filipe Sousa wrote:
> I don't know why, but kdevelop stops showing more lines after moc. To me
> this is a bug in kdevelop. I'm using kdevelop 3.2.1

The whole message parsing area in KDevelop 3.2.1 seems to be a bit, um,
flakey.

When I build a project, I can click on errors and the editor jumps to the
line... but when I compile a file and get errors, clicking on the errors does
nothing. Also, for a custom target, again clicking on errors does nothing
(and I've even tweaked the output so the full path to the errorenous source
file is provided).

I'm still unsure whether this is caused due to problems with the
CMake-generated KDevelop project files, or by bugs/features in KDevelop
itself... at the moment I'm leaning towards the latter.

Alex... is there an easy way to get some debug/trace facility of out KDevelop
to track down what its doing?

--
David Somers
VoIP: FWD 622885