[CMake] Figuring out dependencies for a library in order to build

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 05:29:34 EDT 2005

One additional issue that seems to be Visual Studio specific. Right
after my TRY_COMPILE, I have lines like:

IF(${MY_OUTPUT} MATCHES "_MikMod_")

I keep getting errors from this with the Visual Studio generator. I
get the error message:
IF An IF command has incorrect arguments: ${MY_OUTPUT} MATCHES "_MikMod_"

This hasn't been a problem for me with any of the gcc Makefile
generators (Msys, OS X, Linux). Why am I getting this error?

I am using CMake 2.0.6 with Visual Studio 2003.

Thanks,
Eric