[CMake] cmake 2.2.0 and KDevelop3 Generator

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 13:42:09 EDT 2005

At 01:35 PM 7/19/2005, Filipe Sousa wrote:
>On Tuesday 19 July 2005 18:11, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>> The problem is that Kdevelop has modes  "very short", "short", or "long"
>> for viewing output and the default is very short.   In that mode, you see
>> nothing with a cmake project.   It seems better to let Kdevelop do its
>> thing with those modes.
>I always use "Sort Compiler Output", if I turn on CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILES then
>I have to change kdevelop to "Very Short Compiler Output" and that doesn't
>work most of the times. Some times stops showing messages.

Well, I guess we are stuck.  Is this a bug in kdevelop that will be fixed?
I have seen bug reports in the cmake bug tracker that says they see no output
with kdevelop during the build.   My guess this is because very short is the default
for kdevelop.     Alex, when you get a chance can you comment on this?

-Bill