Re: [CMake] cmake 2.2.0 and KDevelop3 Generator

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Jul 18 13:23:18 EDT 2005

> Von: David Somers <dsomers at omz13.com>
> Correct. If the build throws up no messages at all, it does give the
> impression that nothing has happened... it confused the heck out of me
> (the
> build was fast!)
>
> > Or is there something we can add to
> > the output of the make process that will show up in a non-verbose build
> > mode of Kdevelop3?
>
> That would be ideal, if its possible.

I'll have a look, but I think this setting is kdevelop-wide, instead of
project-wide. If that's the case cmake can't do anything about it.
You either have to make the cmake output verbose or set the kdevelop view to
not-very-short.
Or kdevelop could recognize the cmake-style output in its parser, but I
wouldn't consider this a good idea.

Bye
Alex

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++