[CMake] cmake 2.2.0 and KDevelop3 Generator

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Mon Jul 18 05:17:30 EDT 2005

On Monday 18 July 2005 10:38, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > The slight hiccup is that it would appear that any install files are
> > not added into <project>.kdevelop.filelist.
> > Is this by design, or is this a bug?
>
> It is not implemented because I didn't think of this.

Ah. That's fine (its a missing feature and not a bug).
Will you implement this? (It is very useful when your project has a lot of
non-source artifacts that get installed - man pages, README, etc.)

> Does it compile ?

Yes.

> Changing the output view from "very short" to "short" or "long" should
> help (in the context menu of the output view)

I just Cmake'd my project again, opened up KDevlop, loaded the project, and
built my target and the messages now appear... I don't think I changed the
output view settings since I last used KDevelop. If it happens again I will
check the view settings

(slightly off-topic: in the message output view, when you click on a message I
would have expected the editor to jump to the file/line mentioned in the
message... nothing happens... is this a missing feature or do I need to
enable something for this to happen?)

Greetings from Luxembourg,

--
David Somers