[CMake] windres, bugid=369

Kriss Kriss at XIXs.com
Fri Jul 15 22:10:24 EDT 2005

William A. Hoffman wrote:

>I think you can try adding something like this to your cmakelist file:
>
>ENABLE_LANGUAGE(RC)
>SET(CMAKE_COMPILE_RESOURCE "windres <FLAGS> /fo<OBJECT> <SOURCE>")

Cheers, that works.

The ENABLE_LANGUAGE(RC) doesn't seem to be needed (also causes an error)
and I couldn't work out where <FLAGS> was getting filled from. So I've
ended up with just the following line.

    SET(CMAKE_COMPILE_RESOURCE "windres
-I${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/resource <FLAGS> <SOURCE> <OBJECT>")

My .rc file and some icons/bitmaps for the project live in the resource
directory and the .rc file contains filenames with no path.

--

Kriss

http://XIXs.com -><- http://www.WetGenes.com