[CMake] Changing the compiler in CMakeLists

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 14 11:00:32 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a project which is using ITK and VTK compiled with gcc, but I
want to buld the executable with mpiCC. mpiCC is basically a wrapper
around gcc, which adds some paths and libraries. What I do now is I
change the compiler manually in CMakeCCompiler.cmake and
CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake, but I am sure this is not the right way to do
it. I tried to set CMAKE_C_COMPILER in CMakeLists.txt, but CMake
enforces gcc from ITK. Does anyone know how to do this right?
Thank you

Andriy Fedorov