[CMake] A Bug I can't reproduce

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jul 1 18:11:22 EDT 2005

Possibly...cmCreateTestSourceList.cxx line 182
    icfile.SetName(i->c_str(),
                  m_Makefile->GetCurrentDirectory(),
                  m_Makefile->GetSourceExtensions(),
                  m_Makefile->GetHeaderExtensions());

should be binary dir instead of CurrentDir?

JB
If that's true, then I've no idea why it's worked on other machines for
so long.