[CMake] multithreaded runtime libraries with VS7

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jan 25 08:03:37 EST 2005

Marco Petrone wrote:
> Dear All, I'm using CMake to generate projects for VS6 and VS7 for
> compiling our software, and what I noticed today is the VS7 2003
> generator is using by default the single threaded runtme libraries,
> while VS6 one was using multithreaded ones. Is there a way to force this
> code generation option?

Please submit this difference to the bug tracker:

http://www.cmake.org/Bug

so we don't forget about it.

In CMakeSetup turn on advanced cache values and look at the flags in
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS, CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG, and CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE
(similarly for CMAKE_C_* variables).  These are the VC++ flags that
control this link.  There may also be some CMAKE_*LINK* flags too.

-Brad