[CMake] template dirs

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 15:40:48 EST 2005

Because CMake does not know that information about the compiler.
Usually, I just do out of source builds, and when I need to clean,
I just remove the whole tree minus the CMakeCache.txt file.
I suppose this could be done, feel free to put it in the bug tracker
as a feature request or submit a patch.

-Bill