[CMake] newbie: lowercase keywords?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Sat Jan 22 19:13:09 EST 2005

Hi Sten,

The answer is yes.
That said, the solution may not be as easy as you want. You can make
macro for every command and the macro would look like this:

MACRO(message)
  MESSAGE(${ARGV})
ENDMACRO(message)

And so on.

I don't think it would work for IF, FOREACH, and MACRO command, but you
can try for others. You can actually automate the whole thing by running:

cmake --help-command-list

and wrap them all.

          Andy