[CMake] Re: [Insight-users] Qmake to CMake migration - IMAGES

Pavan Podila pavan.podila at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:01:28 EST 2005

Hi Clinton,
    I tried this step but I still don't see any images in the
application. In VS.NET I see that the CMake rule for images is executed
and it is also generating the image_collection.cpp. However when I run
the application, there are no icons/images.

Also I had the following questions:
1. Can I direct the MOC generated files into a specific directory.
2. Have you tried the QMsNet2003 addin for VS.NET 2003. It really
simplifies the management of Qt files, both moc generated and images.
Reason I am asking is, I am still in the development phase and I keep
adding more images and files that need to be moc'ed. Will CMake take
care of this dynamically through it's rules.

Cheers!
Pavan

Clinton Stimpson wrote:

> To make an image collection, we do something like the following.
> SET(IMG_SRCS ${PRJ_SOURCE_DIR}/images/pic1.png
> ${PRJ_SOURCE_DIR}/images/pic2.png ${PRJ_SOURCE_DIR}/images/pic3.png )
> ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(OUTPUT ${PRJ_BINARY_DIR}/image_collection.h COMMAND
> ${QT_UIC_EXECUTABLE} ARGS -o ${PRJ_BINARY_DIR}/image_collection.h
> -embed prj ${IMG_SRCS} DEPENDS ${IMG_SRCS}) Then image_collection.h is
> included in our source code. There may be some extra things on the
> code side, but this is what we have in our CMake file. Clint At 09:24
> AM 1/20/2005, Pavan Podila wrote:
>
>>> Hi,
>>>   I am in the process of migrating our build file from Qmake to
>>> CMake. I dont know how to incorporate the "IMAGES = " declaration in
>>> Qmake into CMake. Please provide some suggestions.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Pavan