[CMake] Output dir with MSVC6

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 16:42:33 EST 2005

Well, the first thing to do would be to figure out how you would do
this without cmake.  Can you do it by hand using the MSDEV environment?
If so, how, but $(IntDir) is really the only thing you have.
I suppose you could change the compile to be a custom command for the file that
builds the .pch file, then use IntDir.   That may be your best bet.

-Bill