[CMake] Building Xcode project

Ondřej Valík o.valik at gmc.net
Tue Jan 4 11:13:40 EST 2005

Hello everybody.
I am working on macosx port of win-app. The problem is that
win-programmers are using MS SourceSafe as CVS system. I have written
custom generator which turns ssafe downloaded project folder into
project folder which could be compiled on macosx using CodeWarrior.
Because CW is dead (in my opinion), we are moving to Xcode and I need
to write another generator which creates Xcode project.

I have read discussion (April-2004) about using CMake as tool for
generating Xcode project (.pbxproj inside .xcode bundle, not makefiles)
from set of source files. So I want to ask if anybody uses CMake to
generate Xcode project successfully and could point me out to some
documentation or help.

Thank in advance for any suggestions.

	Ondrej Valik