[CMake] package detection with pkgsrc install ?

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:14:04 EST 2005

Hello everyone,

Just a wish :-)

I would like the detection scripts to detect the packaged installed by
pkgsrc (www.pkgsrc.org)

pkgsrc is a portable package management system, and by default it install
all the packages under /usr/pkg (on my NetBSD at least...) like linux pkg
systems installs on /usr/local...

Therefore if in the future all the detections scripts could have the
/usr/pkg path scanned as well as /usr/local, that would be really usefull.
I am not sure how the detection scripts are done, and if I can help, but if
it is possible, I d be glad to, since I start to use them in my projects
(Linux, NetBSD, Windows...).

Thanks a lot for Cmake, it s looking really good ;-)

--
Asmodehn