[CMake] Building VTK, how to install it?, how does CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX work?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 15 14:33:50 EST 2005

See the usage of VTK_TEST_INSTALL in Common/Testing/CMakeLists.txt... It
could be off because you're using rpath or because the name of the
InstallTest/Root is not "as expected..." There's some other logic in
there too to figure out whether to add this test.

You can do a "ctest -R Install -N" in your binary directory to see if it
gets listed as a test.