[CMake] Setting XCode arguments

Karl Merkley karl at elemtech.com
Fri Dec 9 12:05:50 EST 2005

Is there a way to set the XCode internal variables from CMake?   As a
specific example, I have an application that uses the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
to find shared libraries during development.   XCode requires that the
environment variable be set internally on the  executable so that the
executable can be run/debugged.  I can set it within XCode but it gets
lost everytime I rebuild the project with CMake.  Is there anyway to
set the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH from my CMakeLists.txt?

All in all I'd just as soon use Make on the Mac as XCode but I should
try to get it to work anyway.

     Karl