[CMake] Testing problem with Visual Studio 2005 Express

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Dec 5 17:16:47 EST 2005

Thank you Bill,

There is no VCExpress.com in the installation directory. Is there a way
to get around this ??

Or I have to get a commercial version?

Thanks,

Patrick

--
Peng (Patrick) Cheng
Software Engineer
cheng at isis.georgetown.edu

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology, Georgetown University Medical Center
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603
Washington, DC, 20007

Work phone: 202-687-2902
Work fax:   202-784-3479