[CMake] troubles with cmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 08:40:13 EDT 2005

Please keep the discussion on the cmake mailing list so others can help.

This is the test program cmake uses:

#ifdef __cplusplus
# error \"The CMAKE_C_COMPILER is set to a C++ compiler\"
"#endif
int main(){return 0;}

Can you also send CMakeCCompiler.cmake, and CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake?
Try compiling the above test with CMAKE_C_COMPILER value.

-Bill