[CMake] including an external makefile

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 08:42:29 EDT 2005

There really is not a way to do that with cmake, since cmake does not
always generate a makefile.   You would have to figure out what was
in the makefile and most likely use some custom commands in cmake
to do the same sorts of things.

I looked at the docs for Tau a bit, and it may just involve writing a
FindTAU.cmake module.

-Bill