[CMake] tcl wrapping & LocalUserOptions.cmake

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Sep 27 15:18:21 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I posted to the vtk users group on this, but am
not getting much luck with solving the pb, and maybe it
is a cmake issue so here goes. Enclosed
is my LocalUserOptions.cmake file that is copied
by bash script to /Wrapping/Tcl in my VTK source tree
after a first build pass.  cmake is called
in the binary build tree to pick up the LocalUserOptions
and a 2nd build pass is done to recompile vtk.exe using
a modified vtkTkAppInitConfigure.h.  My VTK tcl scripts
run fine but my local (out of source) tree containing
my own vtk classes bomb with, for example:

can't find package vtklocalgraphics
 while executing
"package.orig require vtklocalgraphics
 ("eval" body line 1)
invoked from within
"eval package.orig $args"
(procedure "package" line...

TCLLIBPATH is correctly set.  The static build is on Win2k,
using Borland Builder 5 compiler.  I'm not sure how to check
/fix this.  Any ideas (other than reverting back to shared build)?

thanks,
Dean

# Start of LocalUserOptions.cmake

STRING(ASCII 34 QUOTE)

SET( VTK_EXTRA_TCL_WRAPPING_CODE
"extern ${QUOTE}C${QUOTE} int Vtklocalgraphicstcl_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp);
extern ${QUOTE}C${QUOTE} int Vtklocaliotcl_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp);
extern ${QUOTE}C${QUOTE} int Vtklocalhybridtcl_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp);
extern ${QUOTE}C${QUOTE} int Vtklocalrenderingtcl_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp);
#define VTK_EXTRA_TCL_INIT 1
if (Vtklocalgraphicstcl_Init(interp) == TCL_ERROR)
  {
  return TCL_ERROR;
  }
if (Vtklocaliotcl_Init(interp) == TCL_ERROR)
  {
  return TCL_ERROR;
  }
if (Vtklocalhybridtcl_Init(interp) == TCL_ERROR)
  {
  return TCL_ERROR;
  }
if (Vtklocalrenderingtcl_Init(interp) == TCL_ERROR)
  {
  return TCL_ERROR;
  }" )

SET( VTK_EXTRA_TCL_LIBRARIES ${VTK_EXTRA_TCL_LIBRARIES}
     vtkLocalGraphicsTCL
     vtkLocalImagingTCL
     vtkLocalHybridTCL
     vtkLocalIoTCL
     vtkLocalRenderingTCL )

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES("c:/Builder/Sources/vtkLocal"
"c:/Builder/Sources/vtkLocalStatic"
"c:/Builder/Sources/vtkLocal/Graphics"
"c:/Builder/Sources/vtkLocal/Io"
"c:/Builder/Sources/vtkLocal/Hybrid"