[Cmake] Errors compiling CMake

Dekeyser, Kris Kris.Dekeyser at lms.be
Tue Sep 21 11:49:12 EDT 2004

Aha, indeed. One of the reasons I wanted to compile from CVS is that a
recently bug has been fixed for creating UNICODE builds, which we need for
our own projects. I did a workaround to force the _UNICODE setting. I have
undone the changes and now it compiles.

+-+-+- Email Confidentiality Footer +-+-+-
of the message to such person), you may not print, retain, copy nor
disseminate this message or any part of it to anyone and you should notify
the sender by reply email and destroy this message. Neglecting this clause
could be a breach of confidence. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are not
related to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.