[Cmake] Trying to CMake ITK 1.8.1 under windows but get error?

Pål Eilertsen palei at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Sep 21 10:25:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

I run the Cmake program on Windows. Select a directory as both source and
binary, chooses Visual Studio 7 .Net 2003 and press configure. I get the
following error:

"The C compiler 'cl' is not able to compile a simple test program. It fails
with the following output:"

Then there is a lot of text that ends in:

"LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file kernel32.lib"

I am a complete newbie to both Cmake and C++, and this is as far as I get.

Please help

Best regards
Pål Eilertsen