[Cmake] some internal cmake "API" questions

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Sep 20 03:07:14 EDT 2004

Hi,

while working on a kdevelop3 generator for cmake I got the following
questions:

-is there a way to get all CMakeLists.txt for one project, maybe also all
INCLUDEd
files ? I found GetCurrentListfile(), which just seems to return the main
CMakeLists.txt. Is there a way to get them all ?

-is there a convinience function to read a complete text file into something
like a
vector<string> ?

-in my output function I generate a medium sized text file (maybe 60 lines),
but
only 4 lines contain project specific data, the rest is constant. Currently
I output
all this line by line using fout<<" blah\n";
Is there a better way to do this, something like the CONFIGURE_FILE()
command, but
from within cmake  ?

-is there any kind of xml support ? (I guess not)

Bye
Alex

--
NEU: GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail