[Cmake] adding a kdevelop generator

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Sep 8 16:52:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

I had a look at the kdevelop project files, and adding kind-of support
for kdevelop to cmake shouldn't be too hard.
I plan to reuse the unix makefile generator. Additionally to the
makefiles some more files have to be generated (one project file and one
file containing the files belonging to the project).

Just to get started, what's the best way to accomplish this ? Should I
inherit from LocalUnixMakefileGenerator and add some code to generate the
two additional files ? Which function would be a good place to add this
code ? I basically need to list all sourcefiles and the parsed
CMakeLists.txt I think.

Bye
Alex

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl