[Cmake] cmake 2.0.3: problem with OBJECT_DEPENDS

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Sep 7 16:58:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

right now I'm trying to compile the Qt4 preview with cmake.
With Qt4 they seem to have switched to the KDE-style moc-file-generation,
i.e. including the moc-file in the cpp-file.
So e.g. in qtimer.cpp you can find the line #include "qtimer.moc".
I added a custom command to generate qtimer.moc.
But I can't manage to add the dependancy from qtimer.o on qtimer.moc.
SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(qtimer.cpp PROPERTIES
      OBJECT_DEPENDS qtimer.moc   )

only generates the dependancy if qtimer.moc already exists.

I guess the effect here is that a dependancy on a non-existent included
file isn't put into the makefile "overwrites" the OBJECT_DEPENDS command.
Can this be changed ?

Bye
Alex

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl