[Cmake] CMake and KDevelop

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Sep 2 03:37:24 EDT 2004

> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone working on a way to integrate cmake into kdevelop (apart from
> creating custom makefile projects into kdevelop from makefiles generated
> by cmake)?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Simon

I started playing with libCMakeLib.a which is built when building cmake. I
got so
far that I was able to parse all the cmakelists.txt and list the targets,
sources
and stuff.
If you are interested I can send you what I have so far.
I also downloaded the kdevelop sources but didn't get further yet.
I am not sure what I want to do: importing a cmake-based project, or
creating
cmake-based projects with kdevelop. I think these both cases differ.
I'm afraid that when creating cmake-based projects with kdevelop there will
be
problems with hand-editing the cmakelists.txt when they are created by
kdevelop...
Actually I think the ideal would be more or less to replace the
kdevelop-project
files by the cmakelists.txt.

Bye
Alex

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail