[CMake] Re: Out of source build and KDevelop

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 12:37:15 EDT 2004

I have one more question.   What happens to generated source files in the binary tree?
If a source file is generated and is in the binary tree and not the source will
it show up in kdevelop?  Aside from the file tree browser, we did manage to get
relative paths to work in kdevelop.  Why not have the file list contain relative paths:

../common/foo.cxx

Do all source files for kdevelop have to be in the same tree?

-Bill