[CMake] kdevelop3 generator

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Nov 25 02:44:52 EST 2004

Hi,

> Aha. Yes. It can compile the projects (just uses the makefile), and I
> have found that with my own projects that when it asks me "Load all
> files in project directory" and I just say yes. It correctly puts
> everything in the right sections (cmake files, headers, cpp files etc).
> So it seems ok and I'm able to use it.
>
> Upgrading kdevelop to cvs head. I will give this a try, as long as I

I'd recommend KDE_3_3_BRANCH, this is the stable one. I don't know about the
current
state of HEAD.
Actually it would be enough to update kdevelop/buildtools/custommakefiles/,
this
contains all necessary changes (but HEAD works even nicer, there the "Build
target..." menu is better organized.

Bye
Alex

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++