[CMake] Different libs in debug/release VS 7.1

Marco Spatz marco.spatz at icido.de
Tue Nov 16 04:40:46 EST 2004

Hi,

I want to use our software against OSG, which comes with differently
named libs for debug and release version. Because I have to switch
between those version often, I don't want to use the built-in variable
of cmake, but want VS 7.1 to handle this. But how to link against those
libs.
Found this in former posts, but this doesn't help

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(libIDOOpenSGRenderer debug libIDOKernel.lib
libIDOInOut.lib libIDOBase.lib OSGBaseD.lib OSGSystemD.lib opengl32.lib)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(libIDOOpenSGRenderer optimized libIDOKernel.lib
libIDOInOut.lib libIDOBase.lib OSGBase.lib OSGSystem.lib opengl32.lib)

I end up with both, debug and release, linking against all the libs.
(OSGBase.lib AND OSGBaseD.lib at the same time in any configuration).
Any solution for this problem?

Thx,
Marco