[CMake] VS.NET generation...

Lars Pechan lars.pechan at parkerpechan.com
Wed Nov 10 15:10:34 EST 2004

Hi Brad,
sorry, still not entirely clear on this. If I use what you suggested

${EXEDIR}${CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR}/${CMDS}

I end up with file references looking like this:

    Building Custom command D:/XXDev.nmake/exe./cmds.xml...

Now this actually does work but I think it looks a bit dodgy with the '.'
appended to the exe directory. From this I gather that CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR
evaluates to '.', not "/.". Otherwise I would have expected to see the
generated code as D:/XXDev.nmake/exe/./cmds.xml?

Can you please verify that this is indeed correct?

Thanks,

/Lars