[Cmake] CMakeLists.txt

Don Burns don at andesengineering.com
Tue Jun 29 21:30:07 EDT 2004

Thanks for the help, I'm over the initiation hump.

The route I took was to begin with the binary distribution rather than the
source code, then follow the documentation you point me to, Bill.  The
binary distribution, unfortunately, does not come with any example
CMakeLists.txt files, nor are the mentioned by the documentation.  A
friendly suggestion might be to include the Example directory in the
binary distribution and mention it in the documentation.

Thanks!

-don