[Cmake] Mac OS X .app bundle making script - double-clickable mac application

Eric Wing ewing2121 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 12:22:14 EDT 2004

Out of curiosity, will the Install target rules work
with the .app bundles now in 2.0? I remember in 1.8.3,
I couldn't figure out how to bundles except by listing
every subfile inside the bundle (directory) structure.
It would be nice if if CMake would just treat the
whole bundle as a single package.

Thanks