[Cmake] include directories differ between VS6.0 and NMake ??

Terry Lorber tlorber at atlantiscomp.com
Tue Jul 27 14:16:16 EDT 2004

CMake 2.0 - patch 2

I've noticed that the INCLUDE_FLAGS value in my NMake Makefiles have the
  project's source directory listed with the other -I values.  When I
look at the Project Settings within Studio, that directory is not listed
in the "Additional include directories:", nor is it part of the /I
exported in the projects .plg file.

Is this correct?

What can I do if I want to get my NMake Makefile to look more like the
project settings, something like:

REMOVE(${INCLUDE_FLAGS} ${project_SOURCE_DIR})

Thanks.

tgl
--
Atlantis Components Inc     25 First St
617.661.9799x248            Cambridge MA  02141