[Cmake] CMake thumbs up!

Christopher Baus christopher at baus.net
Mon Jul 26 21:54:34 EDT 2004

Now that I've gotten over my initial couple of hang ups, CMake is working
great!  Man I wish I had found out about this a long time ago.  The
dependency management is the best I've seen on Unix.  I really like the
way you can specify dependencies between libraries defined in subprojects.
 This works perfect.  I struggled with libtool forever, and could never
get it to work right.

Configuration management is one of the things I've always hated about Unix
development, but CMake practically makes it fun.

I'm sold.

--
Christopher Baus
http://www.baus.net/