[Cmake] SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES not working?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jul 26 15:26:30 EDT 2004

Christopher Baus wrote:
> Brad King wrote:
>>The ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET command is meant to create customized top-level
>>make targets like "RunMySpecialTests" or "NightlySubmit".  To add custom
>>rules for building/generating sources used in another target, use the
>>ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND command.
>
> I tried add custom command, but I was having a problem getting the
> dependencies right.  While the .cpp needs to be compiled to a .o

See the question "How can I generate a source file during the build?" in
the FAQ:

   http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#Using_CMake

-Brad

P.S.  When you reply to a message be sure to Cc the cmake list
(ReplyAll) so that the discussion is archived for the benefit of others.
  You might also get better/quicker answers from someone other than me.