[Cmake] CMake and ITK

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 20 13:20:25 EDT 2004

Is there anything in CMakeError.log or CMakeOutput.log?
Is there any cpu activity?  Is msdev using all the cpu,
or is it just stuck.

You can try a few things to help figure out what is wrong.
1. use cmake 2.0
2. run cmake from the command line like this:
  cmake --debug-trycompile

Then try and load the .dsw file in CMakeTmp and see if you can
build it with your msdev.

-Bill