[Cmake] CMake generator for Eclipse IDE

Doug Henry develop at brilligent.com
Fri Jul 16 07:31:38 EDT 2004

have not tried as a plugin, but I do run it in my C/C++ projects from
eclipse.  I setup my projects as standard make projects.  Then you can
simply set cmake as your build command from the project preferences.  I
usually create a folder "build" to build in, you can set the working
directory from the project prefs dialog.  If you want to issue your
initial "cmake .." from eclipse, simply setup a custom make target that
runs what you want.

Later