[Cmake] How do you get Cmake to work with MinGW?

Eric Wing ewing2121 at yahoo.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 05:51:48 -0800 (PST)

Interesting...but it's not working for me. gcc.exe and
mingw32-make.exe are in my path. But when the build
starts, I get an error...something about an
exclamation mark which I don't understand. Below is my
dos shell output.

E:\TEMP\testprojmingw>echo %PATH%
F:\WINNT\system32;F:\WINNT;F:\WINNT\System32\Wbem;F:\GNUtools\MinGW\bin

E:\TEMP\testprojmingw>mingw32-make
mingw32-make  cmake.depends
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory
`E:/TEMP/testprojmingw'
mingw32-make[1]: `cmake.depends' is up to date.
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory
`E:/TEMP/testprojmingw'
mingw32-make  cmake.check_depends
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory
`E:/TEMP/testprojmingw'
mingw32-make[1]: `cmake.check_depends' is up to date.
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory
`E:/TEMP/testprojmingw'
mingw32-make  -f cmake.check_depends
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory
`E:/TEMP/testprojmingw'
cmake.depends is up-to-date
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory
`E:/TEMP/testprojmingw'
mingw32-make  all
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory
`E:/TEMP/testprojmingw'
! was unexpected at this time.
mingw32-make[1]: *** [default_target_Utils] Error 255
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory
`E:/TEMP/testprojmingw'
mingw32-make: *** [default_target] Error 2

Any ideas?
Thanks

--- "William A. Hoffman" <billlist at nycap.rr.com>