[Cmake] Packages

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:00:22 -0800

Hi everyone,

	I was wondering if there are any plans for CMake to package files
marked for installation? For instance, it makes sense to create an RPM,
.deb, or .tar.gz on Linux; an installer on Windows; a bundle on MacOS X;
etc. I could create an RPM spec file, a projectbuilder script for a
bundle, etc. for each project, but it seems like the
INSTALL_{PROGRAMS|FILES|TARGETS} macros could easily be used to automate
the whole thing.

		Thanks for any feedback,
		David

--
David Thompson, MS 9012                (925)294-2537
Sandia National Laboratories           dcthomp at sandia.gov
Distributed Visualization Systems 8963 Bldg/Rm 912/091B
PO Box 969, Livermore, CA 94551-0969