[Cmake] some mac osx questions...

James Dessart james at rogue-research.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:29:48 -0500

On 2-Feb-04, at 9:58 AM, William A. Hoffman wrote:

> Another option would be to try and write makefiles for the tests and
> use the command line interface to the compiler.

That's also a possibility, and I had tried to go with that at one
point.  I had a lot of troubles, though.

The only reason I can see for building with the CodeWarrior tools is
for ABI compatibility.  From what I've heard, Metrowerks is working on
using the same ABI as newer versions of gcc.  If this is the case, then
there wont be any need to build with CodeWarrior, and users of Mac OS X
can just stick with Makefiles.

James