[Cmake] some mac osx questions...

James Dessart james at rogue-research.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:23:09 -0500

On 30-Jan-04, at 9:57 AM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> In cmake there is some code for Metroworks Codewarrior project files.
> I read this is not working/incomplete. I'd try to use and improve it.
> How
> can I select this generator ?

I worked on this at one point, expanding on the support that was there.
  However, at least from a VTK standpoint, there's a road block.  I
haven't found a way to build a project in CodeWarrior through
scripting.  There might be Apple Events there, but I had trouble
finding them.  This means that a particular cmake feature wont work too
easily.  I think it was called "test make" or something...

The code that's in there generates an xml project, so you need to
import it in CodeWarrior.  That's part of where the problem lies.

In any case, to enable the CodeWarrior generator, I think you need to
modify the code.

James