[CMake] copy a source file at configure

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 7 15:20:18 EST 2004

CONFIGURE_FILE should work.  Use full paths.
You can use the variables PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR and
PROJECT_BINARY_DIR.  You can either use PROJECT_
or the name of the project from the PROJECT(foo)
command.  (i.e. foo_SOURCE_DIR foo_BINARY_DIR).

CONFIGURE_FILE(${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/source/A.h-win32 ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/source/B/A.h COPYONLY)

-Bill