[Cmake] generating exe from build dir

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 14:33:39 EDT 2004

It does seem to be the "-" in the name of the .dsp file.
It would seem that visual studio 6 does not support projects
with - in the name.  If I try to use the IDE to create a new project
and I have a - in the name it says that I have an invalid project name.
So, I suppose we should change - to _ if a target has _ in the name.
Feel free to add this to the bug tracker.

-Bill