[Cmake] MSDev multiple build types

Dekeyser, Kris Kris.Dekeyser at lms.be
Wed Aug 25 12:20:38 EDT 2004

Whow! Do you mean for VS6, I can simply create a separate dir for each build
type containing single build type templates and set
MSPROJECT_TEMPLATES_DIRECTORY in my CMakeLists.txt depending on the user's
selection?

Is it that easy? Amazing!

There goes my hacking code down the drain. Luckily. ;-)

- Kris

+-+-+- Email Confidentiality Footer +-+-+-
of the message to such person), you may not print, retain, copy nor
disseminate this message or any part of it to anyone and you should notify
the sender by reply email and destroy this message. Neglecting this clause
could be a breach of confidence. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are not
related to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.